Welcome to Plant Based for Life!
- Have you heard about the amazing health benefits of a whole foods plant based diet?
- Do you want to try the WFPB diet, while making sure you get ALL the nutrients you need?
- Or have you been vegan for years, but you feel like something is missing in your diet?
Numerous scientific studies show that a Whole Foods Plant Based diet can prevent and often even reverse chronic degenerative diseases. What does that mean for you?
It is an invitation to better health, more vitality, and longer life!
You will find a LOT of information on this website. I wanted to give you the most up-to-date facts you will need to thrive on a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet. Whether you are ready to leap in with both feet, or you just want to get your toes wet, I hope you will find the all answers you are looking for here.
I’ve spent five decades gathering this information. Some of it is hot off the press from scientific journals, and even new to me. I will be adding more information as new study results come in. I’m sharing it all for free as a public service, because I am very concerned about the looming health crisis in America and around the world. I want support you and your family in your quest for better health.
America is getting sicker, but YOU don’t have to!
I am shocked by recent health statistics in America. More and more children, are falling victim to heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes than ever before, and most of it could easily be prevented. Never before have so many children and adults been overweight. Chronic degenerative disease rates are skyrocketing – all because of the standard American diet (SAD). These rising heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, obesity, Alzheimer’s, hypertension, Parkinson’s, and depression rates are mainly due to poor nutrition and environmental toxins.
You and your loved ones may be at risk. I want to prevent that heartbreak if I can, by giving you the information and support you need to make healthier choices for yourself and your family.
I won’t bore you with all those health statistics here. You can easily find them with a quick Internet search. My point is that you can make different choices that will make you virtually heart attack and diabetes proof! In fact, you can also dramatically lower your chances of getting any other degenerative diseases.
My goal is to make your experience with plant based eating as healthy, delicious, and fun as possible!
Whether you are new to a Whole Foods Plant Based diet, a veteran vegan, or you just want to cut back on animal products for health or ethical reasons, I’m sure you will find something useful here.
Many vegans and vegetarians end up being sick and depleted, because they didn’t get or follow the information you will find on this website. Once I was one of them, and I’m still in the process of regaining my health! I don’t want that to happen to you.
The information I share in these pages is based on:
- the latest scientific studies – and there are plenty!
- what I’ve learned from Anthony William, The Medical Medium
What? A medical medium? That sounds very woo woo! If that turns you off, just pay attention to the many scientific studies presented by Dr. Greger and others. However, I have personally found that following Anthony William’s advice has been the single most important factor in improving my own health. And many thousands of others would say the same. I don’t argue with what works!
I love reading and listening to scientific studies. But science has not yet discovered everything there is to know about health and nutrition. That’s why I also look beyond science. The good news is that there is a lot of overlap between what Dr. Greger and other plant-based science researchers share and what Anthony William shares, so we don’t have to choose between them.
Science Supports Plant Based Diets Hands Down!
Numerous scientific studies show that a whole foods plant based (vegan) diet may be the most important key to preventing, and often even reversing, the major causes of chronic disease. Although these study results are clear and easily available, few people – even doctors – are aware of the facts.
The scientific facts are freely available in videos, articles, and blog posts at:
- Dr. Michael Greger’s website. He and his team review every scientific study on health and diet in the English language – NutritionFacts.org
- True North – http://www.healthpromoting.com/learning-center
- The Plant Based Research website – http://www.plantbasedresearch.org
- UC Davis Integrative Medicine – http://ucdintegrativemedicine.com/
- The Plantrician Project – https://resources.plantricianproject.org/default/batches/plantricianresources
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – http://www.pcrm.org/
- Dr. Mc Dougall – https://www.drmcdougall.com/
Not only will a well balanced whole foods plant-based diet improve your own health, it will save countless animals from lives of misery. In addition, it can also dramatically lower your impact on climate change.
It’s a no brainer!
- Are you new to the plant based or vegan lifestyle, or thinking you might want to give it a try?
- Do you have questions about nutrition, or how to stay healthy without eating animal products?
- Are you looking for help to overcome chronic health challenges like heart disease, diabetes, or weight issues?
- Have you been vegan or vegetarian for awhile, but you are still not sure you are getting all the nutrients you need?
Take a look around. You will probably find the answers you are looking for somewhere on this website. If all the page headings look overwhelming, just follow the links at the bottom of each page. They will lead you through the information in logical order.
If you still have questions, drop me an email and I will try to get you the information you need. (Please don’t send me arguments for eating animal products. I’ve heard them all and none of them have been scientifically proven.)
Packed with Plant Based Nutrition Information
You will see that I have packed this website with lots of information and links to other helpful sites. I hope you find everything you are looking for.
However, I know some people will want more support. Let me know how I can assist you. Email Bernadette Wulf for more information or to make an appointment.
I would be happy to support you in your transition to a healthy plant based diet.
Assistance Available in Sonoma County, CA:
- Kitchen transformation assistance. I will help you clear out and restock your kitchen and pantry with healthy whole foods – by donation
- Grocery shopping assistance. I will help you navigate the isles of your local food store and choose the best options, or even do your shopping for you if you are not able to go out – by donation
- Whole foods plant based cooking classes – TBA
- EFT to clear food addictions and cravings, via phone or Skype – by donation
- Phone or Skype health coaching sessions – by donation
Meal planning and recipes
https://www.forksmealplanner.com/ offers excellent meal plans and recipes to help you stick to a healthy plant-based diet. This is a great and affordable service – whether you are recently getting started on a plant-based diet, or you just want to get some new healthy meal ideas.
You can download the shopping lists and recipes to your phone. Or save them as printable PDF files to create your own personal plant-based cookbook. Choose the gluten free, soy free, and corn free recipes to stay on the Medical Medium anti-viral protocol. They are even offering a free one week trial, so you have nothing to lose.
Why Contact Me?
I have been studying nutrition since the 1960s, so I know how it feels to be bombarded with conflicting and confusing information – and there is a LOT of it out there. Misleading information led me to make a lot of mistakes along the way. Now that I have finally found the science-based facts I need to stay healthy, I would love to help you avoid the mistakes I made.
As a law of attraction coach, and EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner for many years, I have had lots of practice in coaching and counseling. I completed my Naturopath degree from Herbal Healer Academy in 2009. Also cooked vegetarian meals for retreat centers for over a decade, and worked in the supplement department of several natural food stores.
That means I have plenty of experience. Health and nutrition have been major interests throughout my life. So I know I have something to offer that will make your plant-based journey more effortless, healthy, and fun.
Email Bernadette Wulf for more information or to make an appointment.
Looking for a plant-based doctor?
Are you ready to start improving your health today? Click on – What Vegans Eat – what to eat and what to avoid!
Visit My Other Websites: